First you’ll hear some general information about GPS.
Then you’ll get to know the menu, the structure and the options of DotWalker by many practical examples.
Duration: 54 minutes
What is DotWalker?
DotWalker is a travel assistant application primarily designed for blind and visually impaired users but it also enables eyes free control for everybody else.
This application provides navigation tools by handling a set of discrete points, which can be approached in several modes of control.
- Next, you can use a talking compass if you feel like you might have lost your way.
- Routes can be created manually, on the move simply by shaking the device, or with the help of Google maps direction service.
- Points of interest can be enhanced by recording audio labels or linked to other media sources.
- Special approach mode directs you to the desired point by announcing direction and distance.
- Open street maps, can also be imported into DotWalker.
- And some more options