The Association A4B presents:
Using VoiceOver on iPhone
Level 2 (advanced Course)
Audio-Course in Persian
Produced and directed by Shahraam
Lesson 1 is about some functions by iPhone 7.
Download Course 2 Lesson 1 here
Do you want to download videos Youtube or other files on your iphone?
Download Course 2 Lesson 2 here
Lesson 3 and 4 are about WhatsApp
Download Course 2 Lesson 3 here
Download Course 2 Lesson 4 here
Download Course 2 Lesson 5 here
Download Course 2 Lesson 6 here
In lessons 7, 8 and 9 you will learn to use Bluetooth Keyboards for different applications, such as Safari and Email.
Download Course 2 Lesson 7 here
Download Course 2 Lesson 8 here
Download Course 2 Lesson 9 here
If you want to use a Flash Drive or a Memory Stick on your Iphone
Download Course 2 Lesson 10 here
Lesson Extra ist about downloading from Youtube, the application “Photo” and rearranging icons on your screen.
Download Course 2 Lesson Extra here
First you’ll hear some general information about GPS.
Then you’ll get to know the menu, the structure and the options of DotWalker by many practical examples.
Download the podcast in Persian here
Duration: 54 minutes
What is DotWalker?
DotWalker is a travel assistant application primarily designed for blind and visually impaired users but it also enables eyes free control for everybody else.
This application provides navigation tools by handling a set of discrete points, which can be approached in several modes of control.
- Next, you can use a talking compass if you feel like you might have lost your way.
- Routes can be created manually, on the move simply by shaking the device, or with the help of Google maps direction service.
- Points of interest can be enhanced by recording audio labels or linked to other media sources.
- Special approach mode directs you to the desired point by announcing direction and distance.
- Open street maps, can also be imported into DotWalker.
- And some more options
Read more here